Sunday 24 June 2018

Reunion time


It's been a few years since the last one so I feel that another Itzapromise reunion is called for. Previous reunions have been at Parke in Bovey Tracey, but they have grazed sheep there for the last couple of years, making it a no go area for some of my dogs, so at the moment I am considering my favourite beach, Saunton Sands in North Devon. Not only is it a vast sandy beach, there is a cafe and toilets and I have never failed to find a quiet area to walk/play with the dogs. I am proposing a weekend in September, if you are interested in attending please comment. I am very open to alternative Devon locations if anyone has suggestions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane. We'd love to attend a reunion. Hector, Rob and David

Jane Rowden said...

Look forward to seeing you :) Will post details in the next week or so.