The plan, at the moment, is that we should have a Bob/Manuel litter of kittens next month, Tibbs was also mated by Manuel but I'm not convinced that she is pregnant, middle aged spread has taken a hold and she now has a solid build making pregnancy less likely and harder to detect. Mrs Miggins will hopefully be mated by Fawlty in the next couple of months, at the moment Fawlty is very much a case of, all the gear (very well endowed) but no idea, but I'm sure he will work out what he should be doing at some point :-)
I have been struggling as to which dog to mate on the next season, I will not be in a position to keep a pup myself but have had a good number of enquiries for pups from all 3 of my adult girls. I have made the decision not to have two litters together as it is just so much work and so hard to make sure that each pup gets the individual attention it deserves, but the fact that my girls only have a season every 7/8or 9 months means a long wait between litters, especially if the mating is not successful, anyway, the decision I have made is to repeat the Dime/Cash mating on the next season, I then hope to mate Spirit on the next lot of seasons and last, but by no means least, Tiffany on the season after that. I know that this will disappoint some who are waiting on Spirit and Tiffany, but hope that you understand that in order to give my pups the best possible start the litters have to be carefully planned.