Sunday, 29 July 2012
My reason for letting her go is that I have wanted to keep a Sybil kitten for some time now, but for various reasons I haven't. So far this year we have been unable to get Sybil pregnant, though I'm sure if she got out with the local Romeo she would be pregnant within minutes,lol. I have been offered the chance of her grand daughter (sired by one of the boys that Sybil produced last year), so I have decided that this may be my only chance of keeping Sybil's line. Also this kitten is not related to Manuel, which makes life easier for me :-).
Saturday, 21 July 2012
itzapromisepoodles' photostream on Flickr.
Had a trip to Dartmoor yesterday, just had Spirit and Dime with me, it is one of the few places I can take Spirit at the moment , as she is in season, the chance of meeting anyone else is remote, I love my trips here. On this occasion a friend and I were planning on doing a walk from a book that should have taken about 2 hrs and covered 6km, not sure how we went so wrong but ended up covering considerably more and walking for nearly 6hrs! What a bonus for the dogs :-)
Wednesday, 18 July 2012
Monday, 16 July 2012
Still waiting to see if Sybil is pregnant, if she is both will be available :-( but even if she isn't I will have to find a home for one.