Sunday 29 July 2012

Kitten update

After a lot of thought, and with real regret, Diego, my black smoke girl will be looking for a new home. She is a wonderful little kitten who needs to go to someone who is home a lot, she is extremely affectionate and craves human company.
My reason for letting her go is that I have wanted to keep a Sybil kitten for some time now, but for various reasons I haven't. So far this year we have been unable to get Sybil pregnant, though I'm sure if she got out with the local Romeo she would be pregnant within minutes,lol. I have been offered the chance of her grand daughter (sired by one of the boys that Sybil produced last year), so I have decided that this may be my only chance of keeping Sybil's line. Also this kitten is not related to Manuel, which makes life easier for me :-).





Sid has been provisionally reserved, but I would be happy to take names for a reserve list should she become available.

No comments: