Saturday 21 July 2012

itzapromisepoodles' photostream

SpiritDimeSpiritSpiritDimeWhat's over there?
SpiritDimeSpiritTibbs and SidDiego - doing her catwalk poseDiego
Nearly 5 weeks old but MissT still tries to put them to bedMiss T and DiegoSidSidKissesWhat a lot of fluffy bottoms
Atilla the Hen with her fostered orpington chicksBrahma on the runMy Indian Runner ducksRhonda loving chewing a bonePurdieAlfie with a frozen chicken carcass, he likes a challenge!

Had a trip to Dartmoor yesterday, just had Spirit and Dime with me, it is one of the few places I can take Spirit at the moment , as she is in season, the chance of meeting anyone else is remote, I love my trips here. On this occasion a friend and I were planning on doing a walk from a book that should have taken about 2 hrs and covered 6km, not sure how we went so wrong but ended up covering considerably more and walking for nearly 6hrs! What a bonus for the dogs :-)

No comments: