Monday 11 January 2010

Very poor quality video of pups

Waiting to go to bed, but the pups are not ready yet and want to play, so I took a snippet of video on my phone in fairly dark conditions. Now normally I would have my best friend and technical guru, Rosie, to edit it and download it for me. But she keeps finding poor excuses, like a bit of snow, to stop her driving down from Surrey. so this is my attempt at putting video on here and I apologise in advance.

I will get the proper camera out before the pups go (black and tan boy still waiting for a place to call home) and see if I can produce a better piece of film.

2 comments:

Priestess~Harper said...

Oh, I think you've done really well. Mind you, I don't think Spielberg will be worried any time soon . . . *grin*

BTW great shots of that dreadful human tickling all those poor puppies to within an inch of their lives! ;)

Rosie Ison said...

Not a bad effort, I guess. Really disappointed not to have seen loads and loads of video, bearing in mind the in depth lesson I gave you before !!!!!!!!!!! :-))