Monday 24 May 2010

Silver and Apricot Std poodle puppies on the way :-)

The title sayes it all, both Dollar and Rhonda are pregnant, and already I have gone from relief that they have both taken after the disappointment with Martha, to oh my goodness, this could be a lot of puppies! Having said that, their previous litters have been lovely so I should have great fun with these as well. The pictures below show Martha and Audrey, these are the pups that I kept back from the same matings last time. As you can hopefully see, they both have a zest for life (along with being very beautiful - not that i'm biased!).



 

Clive now has a lovely new home waiting for him, he is a real livewire and I think he will give his new family a lot of laughs.

The blue boy from Miss G's litter is still looking for a new home, he is a real lap cat with an incredible purr. All the bi colours from Miss T's litter are still available, the chocolate girl has been booked.

2 comments:

Rosie Ison said...

Congratulations.I don't think I envy you with all that work. I had better book my train fare down for when they are about 5 weeks old..what fun !!!!!

mary e. said...

Great news! Keep us on the list for a silver girl please - will try to get up to meet you all very soon