Tuesday 22 February 2011

Puppies meeting new faces

Bella's pups are, quite simply, gorgeous in every respect. Not only are the super cute to look at they are always happy and are bold as brass.
We had a houseful yesterday, several new people and the first new dog that they have met. They took it all in their stride. Not only were they keen to say hello to the people but they rushed up to play with Woody, who is one of the nicest tempered dogs I know, and Perry ended up falling asleep between his front legs.
Three of these pups now have lovely homes to go to, 2 as potential agility dogs and one is going to a local family who have just moved onto a small holding, this leaves 2 of the girls still waiting for the right home to come up.


 

If anyone would like more info on these cracking little girls, please get in contact with me. All my contact details are on my website.

As for Betty's pup, what can I say. Betty is still  extremely protective of her, and all the pup does is eat and sleep, she makes seal pups look anorexic! If she ever starts walking I will get some pictures to post but at the moment she is just a big fat black blob :-). She is however a lovely mini hot water bottle to cuddle.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, I phoned you when you first advertised these puppies and I'm still looking at them longingly! They are truly gorgeous and if i thought she would be happy with me I would have her like a shot. Love the cute black and white girl. soooo sweet. Lisa

Jane Rowden said...

Hi Lisa

I'm sure you will find your perfect pup when the time is right. Of course if you think that may be now, the black and white girl is still looking for a home :-)

mary e. said...

Bella's pups are great - the start you give them at Itzapromise is worth sooo much - I'm sure these pups will give their new families such joy - just like Fiki and Frankie are giving to us - they're the easiest pups we've ever had- couldn't recommend your pups too highly - they're simply the best!!

Unknown said...

Thanks jane. I am so so tempted to call you and probably will for a further chat. What a lovely comment from mary.

Jane Rowden said...

Mary - I'm blushing

mary e. said...

Sorry Jane - just "telling it like it is" ;-))
x from the pups