Friday 21 June 2013

Kitten availability

Eleanor has his mum by the tailTibbs does not want to share her catnip toy!Tibbs does not want to share her catnip toy!Tibbs doe not want to share her catnip toy!Escape!Mini Me does not appear to want a wash from Bob (her Mum)
ant a wash from Bob (her Mum)Mini MeEleanorBob and Mini MePhillip, concentrating very hardEleanor
PhillipPhillipMini MeMini MeEleanorSybil - still got a month to go!
Phillip and EleanorPhillip and EleanorPhillip and EleanorBest seat in the house :-)PhillipEleanor
The kittens are now well and truly up and running, as my scratched legs will verify. Why do all kittens see bare legs as a scratching post?
We had a little surprise with Eleanor, she is a he! I seem to be making a habit of getting the sex wrong in my kittens recently, perhaps I should start to put on my glasses when I check them, lol
Phillip, the black/white boy, has a super home waiting for him, Eleanor, due to his recently discovered sex change, is still available, as is Mini Me (definitely a girl).

I have had reasonable interest in the proposed reunion, with about 10 people confirming they can make it (some of whom have more than one dog), so I am hopeful of a good afternoon, just need to keep everything crossed for a dry day, and if we are very lucky, perhaps a ray or two of sunshine (well it is mid July). As previously mentioned, there is an open invite to anyone who is interested in meeting my poodles.

No comments: