Wednesday 11 September 2013

Still not 100% sure

Dollar is blooming, as they say :-) she is filling out nicely and has obvious mammary changes, Spirit on the other hand is not so easy. I have to say that I am doubtful that she is pregnant, but, I still wouldn't be surprised if she was hiding a couple in there.
I am putting a couple of pictures up to try and illustrate what I am seeing, it is very easy to look at the pics and say, it's obvious that Dollar is and Spirit isn't, but it's not quite that simple. This is Dollars 4th (and final) litter and therefore she already has much bigger nipples that a maiden bitch, also, and don't repeat this to her, she does have a little middle age spread going on, her colour is much easier to photograph and show definition and finally, I know there are pups in there because I've seen them.




 Spirits changes are more subtle, her nipples are bigger than before her season, and she has a definite paunch, the pictures were taken just before they were due to be fed, so they both had empty tummies.
At this stage I am not going to scan her again unless there is further physical development. It will be 5 weeks on Friday since they were both mated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Any developments?