Wednesday 8 January 2014

We may be wet, but are we letting it get to us..

Well the dogs couldn't care less about the filthy wet conditions that we are currently experiencing, but I have to admit that I will be glad to see an end to the rain we have been having. Bringing home 8 filthy big dogs (the little ones find they get too cold, as they are up to their armpits in mud and water if they join us) is not much fun and I am finding it hard having to clean them after every single walk, but hey, it's all part of the joys of dog ownership, so I just have to accept that. I have attached a few pics of one of our walks to give you an idea of what I mean. As always, there are more pictures on flickr.com.

Everything else is just ticking along nicely, it i all a bit of a waiting game at the moment, waiting to collect Morse next month, waiting to take Cash to his 1st show at the end of this month, waiting to take Steve to meet his new mum (she lives in Denmark so we are meeting in Calais), waiting to see if either Sybil or Bob is pregnant and most impatiently, waiting for Spirit and Dime to come into season!








No comments: