Monday 27 October 2014

Lodger and her little aliens

Watching and waiting for the girls to come into season, I am expecting them to all come into season in the next month and I think they will be pretty much on time as they have all started doing loads of scent marking wees on their walks, which is normally a pretty good indicator that their seasons are not too far around the corner.




Spirit will be going to Morse, which should hopefully give us a litter of phantoms, blacks, apricots and possibly reds. Audrey is going to a rather nice Russian boy, who resides in N.Ireland, this should give us a litter of apricots. I know that I am going to want to keep a pup from both these matings, but I am firmly keeping my sensible head on and will only be keeping a pup from Audrey, as it will give me an apricot pup with an unusual pedigree, which is one of my breeding objectives, and I can easily repeat Spirits mating at a later date and keep one then :-)



The kittens are now out and about and starting to explore, both are going to be super bold boys. Emily is enjoying her job of playing with them and these lucky boys have a great home lined up, together :-)












No comments: