Monday 22 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish all those that read my blog, a very Merry Christmas and hope we all have a wonderful 2015 waiting for us.

I don't have any pics of my girls and boys in Christmas outfits (don't think any of them would forgive me if I took a picture of them wearing a Christmas jumper, lol) but I do have a couple of Cash, who started agility training a couple of months ago, jumping for joy.


I am still waiting for the girls to come in season! The boys are also checking them out now, on a regular basis, so it really must be just around the corner :-)

Harley and her babies have now left here, just in time to settle into their new homes before Christmas arrives. Margo's babies are growing fast and are already showing signs of being little monkeys. Will try and get some pics of them on Flickr.com before Christmas.

Hope you all have a wonderful time over the holidays, and see you next year.


No comments: