Tuesday 5 January 2016

And then there were two

Most of the pups have flown the nest over the last few days and so far reports are encouraging, all seem to be confident happy pups, a few teething problems here and there with one or two, but on the whole I believe we have 7 happy families.

Phoenix is staying with us just another week or so, this lad has got a very long journey ahead of him as he is off to Ireland.

I suspect that Fawlty is going to miss the pups even more than I do, he has been obsessed with them right from birth and has consistently wanted to interact with them, in fact I think the pups are starting to think they may be cats as I have caught Eliza on the cat wheel and climbing onto the cat scratch post!

Really fed up with the wet weather now, it's no joke having to walk 9 dogs on flooded/very muddy fields and woodlands, not that they seem to care as the pictures show. We will be going to the beach tomorrow as although they will still get wet we won't have to worry about the mud!















Update - We visited the beach today, here are a couple of pics from our visit (including dogs belonging to a friend).









2 comments:

Rosie Ison said...

Hiya Jane.
I am placing a comment on here to see if you get it. My Blog hasn't received any comments lately , so can you leave one for me and I will se if I get it too :-)
Glad all the pups are doing well :-) Lucky lucky owners .

Jane Rowden said...

Off to do that now.