Thursday 16 June 2016

The Magnificent 7

After keeping everyone waiting for 36 hours after the start of labour (that's 2 nights I haven't seen my bed!) Dime has had her babies. She has 7 perfect pups, all of which will be silver. There are 5 girls and 2 boys, which is a 1st for Itzapromise as we always have more boys than girls. Here they are :)





Once Dime had finished giving birth, I popped the pups in a box whilst I cleaned their bed, Dime decided she could fit in the box too!






I am now having to admit to my lack of organisation, I had a couple visit the dogs recently, who were hoping to find a slightly older poodle to train as an assistance dog. I have details of a dog that may suit you but have lost your details, please give me a shout if you see this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable pups!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful , looking forward to watching them grow .

Jo said...

Fab puppies mum looks very pleased with herself