Saturday 11 March 2017

Bit of a brag

Those who have followed me for a while will know that showing is not my thing, however sometimes puppies and kittens that I have bred do go to people that enjoy showing them. Margo belongs to Shelly and she got her to Crufts last year where she gained a very respectable 5th place and managed to get onto the front page of the Guardian newspaper. This year they were back again, but in a much bigger class, I believe there were 18 dogs entered, and she was placed 3rd!! I am so pleased for her owner, who has put so much effort in keeping her in show condition, they are an amazing team together, so whilst the most important job of any animal I breed is to be a 1st class pet, to do so well at a world famous dog show is a little bit special.
Unfortunately I was not able to get to Crufts on poodle day, but have been given permission by Amy Bramley to use the pictures of Margo that she took.



No comments: