Thursday 17 May 2018

Sun is out, so is the camera :)

Last Sunday I went on a photography course on outdoor shots of dogs, so much to learn, came away with my head buzzing. The pictures on Dartmoor were taken on the course, then we had a beach day and today I was trying out some low angle shots.



































The pups are coming on nicely, subject to final deposit being received all now have homes waiting for them. Not too many puppy pics at the moment as they don't really do that much, but I promise there will be puppy spam once they are out and about, and of course the webcam is running if you need a puppy fix :)








Lastly the kittens, Dumbledore and McGonagall, we had a few minutes in the garden for some pics in the daisy filled lawn. McGonagall is going to be staying, I just couldn't resist. She is now called Monkey, as she is a little monkey and will be registered as Spider Monkey to keep a theme going with Beetle.










No comments: