Sunday 23 February 2020

It's been a wet month

I will start with a moan, I'm so fed up with rain and mud. But that said, I count myself lucky that it is only my dog walking that has been severely affected, unlike so many that have lost homes and businesses. Anyway, life goes on, and on the whole the dogs don't worry to much about getting wet and filthy, and we are lucky enough to be in reasonable driving distance of a nice beach :)







                                         The view from our house




Florin is continuing her trick training classes whilst we wait for her to come into season, she loves them :) 

Tried some portrait photography with some of the cats, this is out of my comfort zone, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. It is hopefully evident that Polly is due kittens in a couple of weeks, but I have to stress that Margo is just fat!









No comments: