Friday 3 November 2023

Voodoo puppies?

 

Just want to sound out interest, I am considering mating Voodoo on her next season, I currently have about a half full waiting list for puppies but with the economic climate as it is I really need to have more interest than that. Most are aware that she is a very confident and full on girl, she needs to be doing something all the time and so I suspect her puppies are likely to follow in her footsteps, meaning they will need much more input than a half hour walk round the park. Her intended beau is a very nicely bred black boy who has been successfully shown, both here and his country of birth. He does not carry phantom as far as I'm aware so expected pups will be black, red or apricot. Both dogs are on the smaller side and it goes without saying that both are health tested. If I go ahead puppies would be ready to go mid/late spring next year (assuming she is on time with her next season). Puppies will be endorsed and contracted not to be bred from. Please contact me if you would like to be considered for a pup.






















No comments: