Sunday 24 June 2012

Growing Fast




It will probably come as no surprise, as there are only two kittens in Miss T's litter, that they are fat as pigs and growing fast. They have both had their eyes open for a few days now, but other than that there is not much to add at the moment, they eat and sleep:-)


 Despite Manuel's very best chat up lines, Sybil is still not pregnant. So once again she has gone to Dorset to visit Jack (her last litter was fathered by him), fingers crossed he can work his magic on her!

I have decided that I will be breeding from Audrey and Spirit next year. I am very excited about both these matings and am really looking forward to having some puppies about the place again. I also plan to try Dorothy again when she next comes into season, hopefully in a couple of months time. Dollar will have her final litter towards the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014.

It was my intention to bring in another toy poodle girl this year, as Betty has now been spayed, but I feel that with Spirit, Sioux and Dime all being very young dogs, now is not the time, as I couldn't give it the individual attention it would need. Perhaps next year.

2 comments:

SW said...

Great to hear your plans for the Spoos. Put me down for a baby Spirit and a baby Dollar (to go with my baby Audrey!!)....I wish :-))
.... but hopefully one or the other !!

SW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.