Monday 13 May 2013

itzapromisepoodles' photostream

Diva with an itchBob, due to have kittens this weekWhat? Me?My daughter will eventually learn to put her things away!Red and apricotNeeding a fuss
Tiffany, Frank and Blue collarTiffanyFelixFelixThe 3 remaining boysTiffany
TiffanyTiffanyFrankFelixBlue collarCash, what a happy chap :-)
A girl and her puppyCash, showing the evidence of his recent unsavoury snack, yuk!Not only is Emily holding 2 poodles, but she is wearing a dress covered in poodles, that's my girl!Graham is most definitely NOT a chefGraham 'helping' out with the cookingSioux
And the there were two! All the pups are reported to be doing well, thank you so much to everyone for the updates and especially for the photos .
Felix is going to be the last to go as his new family had a holiday booked, he should be leaving this week. I have been re introducing the last pups to the big dogs, there have been a few grumbles from some of the older dogs, who for some reason don't want to be jumped on and have their ears chewed, but on the whole, they are all getting on well. Cash has been an absolute poppet with the pups, eager to play but very gentle, which shows incredible restraint from a dog that is still a pup himself.
Miss T's kittens are two little dumplings, they are currently in one of the bedrooms, but will be moving into the lounge as soon as Felix leaves us. I will take some more photos very soon. I think I have correctly sexed them, but the girl is blue and white, not chocolate.
Bob is due her babies this week, she is not very round, so I am only expecting her to have one or two kittens, but I can't wait to see what colours they are. I will of course post here as soon as they arrive.

No comments: