Thursday 2 May 2013

Kittens :-)

Tibbs had her kittens last night, she was very considerate and had them at a sociable hour (early evening). Unfortunately on was stillborn, but she has two very feisty babies. She has a black and white boy and a chocolate and white girl (though with my recent sexing of kittens being a little less than 100% accurate, I will check again in a week or two!)


The pups are fabulous, they were microchipped yesterday (only two of the bigger boys made any fuss, woosses!) and we start to pack their bags for them over the next few days, the first boy leaves tomorrow, for his new life as meet and greet rep at his new home which is a B&B in Wales, I have no doubt he will enjoy the role. All the pups will be bathed and clipped before they leave and I will try to get pictures of them looking tidy before they go.

I do still have one boy available, as due to unforeseen circumstances, my friend is unable to take him, if you would like further information please contact me.

No comments: