Friday 19 July 2013

Looking forward to Sunday

When I suggested this reunion, my main concern was that we would get rained off. I don't think that is going to be the issue now. I would just like to state the obvious, it is going to be very hot so please bring plenty of water for all the dogs, although there is a river and plenty of woodland at Parke, I think the main meet up areas will have to be in a field, so we will try to find a shady corner. DO NOT leave your dogs in the car. I'm not sure how good the phone signal will be, but I will  have my phone with me, should you not be able to find us, 07966 300996

I have spent the past week catching up with grooming all my lot, in readiness for Sunday, not sure why I bothered as every walk has seen the dogs splashing about in the river, so consequently they look fairly bedraggled (though they have had great fun in achieving that look).
All the kittens are doing well, the older kittens are sleeping a lot due to the heat, some times you hardly know they are there, most unusual for Devon kittens! However, they still hare round once it starts to cool a little in the evening. Sybil is doing a grand job with her despicable litter, who are all little dumplings.

No comments: