Monday 23 June 2014

3 Weeks old, and they're out

Puppies are now starting to be a bit more entertaining (though they still sleep/eat 95% of the time), I now let them toddle around the lounge whilst I clean their pen in the morning, and then again for a few minutes at other times during the day. They are finding the slippery floor a bit of a challenge, but are certainly enjoying being out. They are quite a vocal litter, and their growls and barks are just so funny, though I'm not so sure that I will be quite so amused when they start doing it at 5am.
Normally I would start them on solids at this stage, but they have had a few days of upset tummies, which we now appear to have sorted with a bit of protexin, so I will just give them another 48 hrs before giving their tummies any further work. They have remained very bright and well despite their loose tummies.
I have attached a few pics taken today, as always there are many more pics from the last week on flickr.com (link on the right of this page) including both litters of kittens




No comments: