Saturday 12 July 2014

Webcam, calander and reunion

Some of you may have been struggling with JTV for watching the pups, especially where the chat is concerned, so I am trying out Ustream (thank you for sorting this Rosie) and there is a new link to this on the right of the page. I have left the link to JTV on here and my website as currently I am just using their free trial period and will have to make a decision about whether it is good enough to warrant paying for or going back to JTV, opinions on both are very welcome. Of course, regardless of the quality of the streaming, I cannot keep the pups in front of the camera for long, they are all over the place so unfortunately there will still be long periods of empty floor! Ustream does have the added advantage of being able to record footage, which means that if something particularly interesting occurs I can try to remember to record it. So when Nina has her pups in a couple of weeks, which will almost certainly be at an unsociable hour, I can record it for you.

Pups are grand, can't believe we only have them for another fortnight. 5 have already got names, just waiting to hear what grey collar will be. Pink is Alice, Yellow is Sacha, Purple is Margo, Red is Gerry and Blue is Codie.

Nina has a lovely round tum on her now, will be guessing numbers next week :-)
Tibb's kittens are little monkeys and super fast, struggling to get good pictures of them, will have another go this week.

I have had a few people ask about another reunion, much as I would have loved to have held one this year it just hasn't been possible with Dimes pups, shortly to be followed by Nina's. However I will organise one for next year, again I would welcome thoughts on a venue (localish to me), was Parke worth repeating or should I look for somewhere else, what facilities, if any do we need?

Lastly, I have had a fair amount of interest in my poodle photography, and am currently looking into having an Itzapromise Calendar made, this would require a significant up front investment by myself, o I would like to know how much, if any, interest there would be. These would be high quality calanders retailing at about £17 plus p&p, size is likely to be A3 unless I have significant input requesting a smaller size, again, thoughts/suggestions would be welcomed. If you want to look at the type of photos I take, click on the Flickr link on the right of this page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that Justin.tv won't record any more, I watched both streams and the Ustream one was much jerkier.
The calendar is a good idea, you could use CafePress or somewhere if you don't want to make an up-front investment (you just upload the pictures and people buy direct from them).
A reunion next summer would be great!