Sunday 16 November 2014

Lights, camera, action!

We had a Russian film crew visit today to film my Devon's as part of a series about pedigree cats. The cats behaved beautifully, not phased at all, I on the other hand will not be giving up my day job and will be turning down offers for I'm a celebrity and Strictly, lol. Even managed to get Cash in on the action, so who knows, they may be back for the poodles :-)











 I am very pleased to say that Genie also left for his new home yesterday, early indications couldn't be better, he has played with the two resident dogs and is already enjoying walks in Cornwall. It also gave me the opportunity to see one of Tiffany's brothers, Bard. He was the smallest pup in the litter, but he's not small anymore and now stands an impressive 26" to the shoulder. We managed a very quick group shot of Bard, Tiffany and Audrey (apologies for the scruffy state of my two girls)

No comments: