Saturday 28 February 2015

Not long before we play guess how many!

The girls are getting closer to their due dates and their waistlines are rapidly expanding, I think its safe to say that they are both going to have large litters. Spirit has become very sedentary since she became pregnant and is pretty ploddy on our walks, Audrey on the other hand has yet to acknowledge that she is pregnant and is still making the most of our walks. Spirit will be 7 weeks pregnant on Monday and Audrey will be 6 weeks tomorrow.



Last week a friend and I had a fabulous walk on a North Devon beach, it was vast and despite the fact that it was a glorious sunny day, we only met up with two lots of walkers. here are a couple of pics from the day. As always there are many more on Flickr.com. It makes a refreshing change to bring clean, even if rather sandy, dogs home instead of the mud magnets that I have on our regular walks.






Gypsie has made a wonderful recovery and is now a complete pain in the neck :-) We have reverted to plan 'A'  and she is going to the family who have ridden the rollercoaster with me over the last few weeks, her new mum paid her a brief visit this afternoon and the plan is that, assuming she remains fit and well, they will collect her next Friday.


Crufts is looming and this week Cash will be off to see my lovely groomer friend who will be putting some shape back into my shaggy dog. Showing is not my thing and I have to confess that I am not looking forward to showing him, in fact I am hoping that I have found someone with more handling experience than I have to take him in the ring, as I don't want my nerves to rub off on him, though he is a very self assured boy so I think he will be just fine if I do end up having to take him in myself. Pictures, and hopefully video, will be posted as soon as I can . His class is on Sunday the 8th

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
I seem to have misplaced your number and wasn't sure if you received my message.
I would like to put my name down for a red or chocolate pup please.
Many thanks
Nattalie Chaney
P.S we're still waiting for Tilly to be in season so we can bring her round to meet Alfie

Jane Rowden said...

Hi Nattalie, sorry but we are not expecting browns and there is only a slim possibility of red, though there should be several apricots. All my contact details are on the website.
Alfie is very much looking forward to meeting Tilly :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
Can I pop my name down for a red if possible, if not an apricot please.
Will it just be apricots from your apricot girl?
Are you expecting your phantom to throw anything other than phantoms?
Sorry I think you told my but so much has gone on since then.