Monday 9 March 2015

Busy times :-)

Yesterday was a 1st for me, Cash was shown at Crufts! I had hoped to have someone experienced to take him in the ring for me, as I do not feel comfortable showing dogs, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Having said that I am actually pleased that I took him in myself, although we didn't get placed Cash was such a good boy, his tail wagged all the way round and true to form he struggled to keep all 4 feet on the floor, he was also very confident, which, considering this was only the 2nd time he had been shown, was wonderful. I know it's a cliche, but I really do feel that I brought the best dog home.








Spirit and Audrey are continuing to grow, Spirit is due next Monday and has just been bathed and clipped ready for the day. As always Graham and I are playing guess the number of pups, I have plumped for 10, Graham and Emily will place their bets this evening.


Not to be left out of it, the cats have now been mated, all 3 girls have been mated over the last fortnight, though we are not expecting Sybil to conceive as she is getting on a bit now and rather portly :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing lots of lovely babies xx maybe next year we can book a pup !!! Xxx

Unknown said...

I love the cat trio, and have fingers crossed for a Sunday morning, Spirit showing 😊