Tuesday 4 August 2015

Mainly pictures

Apologies for not updating for a few weeks, no excuses, just didn't get around to it :-)
Things are quietly ticking over here, the 3 older kittens are now well established in their new homes and the younger kittens will be going in the next week or so (apart from Mrs Miggins, who is staying with us). Our new boy will hopefully be joining us sometime in September, so that is definitely something for us to look forward to.


Had a visit from my bestest friend last week, she brought 3 of her poodle/collie crosses with her, including a delightful, if strong willed, pup, Pixel. As we expected all the dogs got on really well and we had a couple of lovely walks, including one on the beach. I have attached quite a lot of pics today, both from last weeks walks and todays as my camera is sick and I have to send it off for repair, I'm going to feel like my right arm has been cut off, Im dreading missing all those shots that I know are going to present themselves whilst I am cameraless :-(. As always, there are many more pics on my Flickr.com account.
















I don't generally post any pics with me in them, but Rosie took this one and for some reason I like it, so here I am :-)

There has been a very positive response to the planned reunion (6th Sept), I am hoping that we will have more poodles than we did at the 1st one, really looking forward to catching up with everyone, please can everyone keep their fingers crossed that it stays dry for us, and that my camera is back!!

No comments: