Tuesday 1 September 2015

Fawlty

There is a new man in my life, meet Fawlty, our new Devon Rex boy.  He is formally known as Peppadora Magic Roundabout, and is a chocolate tabby colourpoint, whose sire is doing very well in the show world. Of course Manuel will not be going anywhere, but as he will be 9 years old tomorrow I felt I should be looking to the future.

Fawlty (a continuation of our Fawlty Towers theme) came down from Yorkshire last night, and despite spending nearly 7 hours travelling, thanks in part to the Bank Holiday traffic, he stepped out of his basket, bold as brass and purring. He is very people friendly, which is just as well because other than Mrs Miggins my girls are not being terribly welcoming to him!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very very handsome! He will produce some stunning kittens in the future :))

Btw where did you get that scratching post from? I need to get one!

Jane Rowden said...

Chantelle, thank you for your comments, I think the scratch post came from Zooplus.

Unknown said...

So it did! Thanks Jane!