Sunday 6 September 2015

What a lovely day

I don't think we could have had better weather for todays reunion, it was great being able to catch up with so many Itzapromise dogs and their owners. Unfortunately we were a little down on numbers this year, due to some being unable to make it at the last minute and Dime, Audrey and Spirit all being far too sexy for their own good at the moment, but I would like to say a huge thank you to all those that attended, I know a lot of you had pretty long journeys to get to us.

I have attached a few pics from the day, it was 'interesting' assembling everyone for the group shot, but we got there in the end :-) There are, as always, many more pics on my Flickr.com account (link is on the right of this page)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for organising such a fun gathering. It was great to see a variety of Itzapromise poodles offspring! - Pam