Sunday 24 July 2016

New Camera :)

I have now had my new camera for just over a week and am gradually starting to work out some of the settings, thanks to my bestest friend, Rosie, giving me a few pointers when she visited this weekend. There is still a huge amount for me to start to understand and to this end I have put my name down for a one day photography course,then we shall see if I can get my head around a camera that needs me to adjust settings rather than just using the preset programmes. Anyway, I am really pleased with my beach shots (and the dogs appeared to be quite happy to be my guinea pigs) but not quite so pleased with my shots of the pups that were taken on a very dull day, but it's a start :) As always, loads more pics will be loaded on my flickr account.










These are the puppy pictures, as I say, not so happy with these but they are still ok.













Last but not least are Mowgli and Baloo, being black, indoors, super duper fast and a dull day I thought a bit of video would be easier than trying for action shots. These lucky girls have got a home where they will be staying together, which I am thrilled about.


No comments: