Friday 20 February 2009

I need some sleep






Weds afternoon, Rhonda's temp had dropped so I knew pups were on their way. By late evening she had started a little bit of panting, hadn't eaten and wouldn't tolerate any of the other dogs near her, so I obviously couldn't leave her even though she wasn't in full labour I couldn't take the chance, so I spent the night on the sofa keeping an eye on her. Nothing happened!



Thursday evening the first pup arrived at 8.10pm. Between then and 1.15 am she produced another 9. Dogs are amazing, this morning she is looking far better than I am - no dark circles under her eyes.



She has done me proud producing 4 girls and 6 boys, all healthy and feeding well and all are beautiful dark apricot in colour.

1 comment:

Rosie Ison said...

They look scrummy Jane,can't wait to see them