Wednesday 2 June 2010

Fingle Bridge June 2010

My best friend Rosie has been visiting again and not only have we enjoyed some lovely walks with our dogs, but I have received further instruction/nagging about putting video on my blog. So took my camera to Fingle Bridge today and this is the result. Not all the dogs came with us, Rosie had only brought 2 of her boys and Purdie has been slightly lame for a couple of days so I left her at home with Alfie for company (much to their disgust) and Betty is still on maternal duties.

I am under strict orders to start a video diary of the forthcomming puppies, so as they say "watch this space" They'll be calling me Jane Speilberg!!



3 comments:

Priestess~Harper said...

Oh look at you with your fancy film editing! O-O *chuckle*

That looked so much fun. We must really arrange a summer walk in our woods some time soon. :)

*waves*

Jane Rowden said...

Yes a walk would be great. And are you still up for a bit of puppy cuddling in a couple of months?

Priestess~Harper said...

Oh, I think we can force ourselves to cuddle a puppy or two if pushed . . . *grin*