Tuesday 22 June 2010

Guessing games

Graham and I always have a little bet on how many babies our girls are going to have, so I thought it would be interesting to hear other guesstimates. Rhonda had 7 babies the 1st time, 10 the second and this time I don't feel she looks very big. She is due next Tues/Thursday. Dollar is looking big. This is her 2nd litter, she had 7 the first time. She is due sooner than Rhonda (which could be part of the reason she looks bigger), Sun/Tues coming. What do you think?

Two of Miss G's babies have now left home, the remaining two are going this weekend and Clive started his new life today. Most of Miss T's litter have homes waiting, it is just the black/white boy who is looking for a home as someones pride and joy. He is the one on the right of the picture.

9 comments:

Rosie Ison said...

I guess Rhonda will have 7 and Dollar 10.

Fiona said...

I guess Rhonda 6 and Dollar 10.
One would have been mine if I hadn't got Sally in the mean time!
Although she's over a year old now, I'm fighting the logic that another puppy would now be possible.......

Thorsten said...

My guess: Rhonda 7, Dollar 8

Good luck to both your girls (and you, of course!)

Jane Rowden said...

I Guess Rhonda 6 and Dollar 8, Graham reckons Rhonda 5 and Dollar 7

mary e. said...

This is something I would never do in the consulting room but I'm going to go with Graham's guess-timate on this one-just hope they all arrive safely and easily and that Dollar produces that little silver girl we're hoping for! Can't wait!

mary e. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Rowden said...

Well done Fiona and Rosie

Jane Rowden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosie Ison said...

I'm the winner..HOORAY..can't wait to collect my prize..:-)lol lol