Monday 19 July 2010

Quick Update

Pups are coming on really well, I am planning to start Dollars on some solids in the next couple of days and Rhondas by the end of the week. This will mean the end of the relatively easy period I have enjoyed over the first three weeks is over as things will start to get messy now :-).
Dollar has at least 3 boys left, I am waiting to see if one is going to Norway, this would be the first time I have exported one of my babies, so it could be an interesting challenge, although the lady who is possibly interested has done the majority of the fact finding work.
Rhonda has a baby going to Canada, this has been arranged by my friend Anita, who bred Rhonda and Alfie, she is taking care of all the arrangements and will be flying out with him, we are expecting a couple of famillies to view Rhondas pups this week so will update availability next week.
My devon babies start to leave home in 10 days and despite having a housefull of pups they will be missed, they are complete hooligans. Good luck to all their new owners.
Sybils babies are still looking for homes (all except one lucky boy who will be going to live with one of the rex kittens, Dillon - formally known as superman). It is such a shame as they are such chilled little characters and will make very sound/friendly family pets. Please contact me if you would be interested in any of my babies, I am happy to chat about them.

No comments: