Wednesday 15 September 2010

I wasn't planning on keeping any more dogs this year :-)

But when you have animals things never seem to go quite according to plan! So I now have Frankie and yesterday I collected Dorothy (Dotty for short). Dotty is probably the best toy parti poodle that I have come accross (though in fairness I haven't met that many). She is an extreemly well put together puppy and to cap it all she is bold as brass.

She and Frankie are playing non stop and although, to my knowledge, she has never met any dogs other than toy poodles she strutted in like she had been here all her life. I think we are going to have lots of fun with this little lady. The pictures are not great because she doesn't stay still!

3 comments:

Hooch n Troops said...

OMG a parti poodle..she is georgous...i know she is only a pup but if you decide to breed from her please put my name down for a puppy :)

mary e. said...

what a little cracker:)
she looks super -you lucky lady!
brilliant for Frankie too-it will be so much easier for her with another youngster around-love her markings.

Villemy said...

Congrats with your new dog! She is lovely!
Hope all the rest is doing well, too