Thursday 28 July 2011

Kitten update

Well, we've had a couple of weeks of poo! Sybil and Miss T both got upset tums which they then passed on to their kittens, at one point all I seemed to be doing was cleaning litter trays. 5 of the kittens lost weight during this period, but thankfully, following lots of tlc, all are now well on the road to recovery and are re gaining the weight they lost and are playing hard, although I have to say I am still  a little bit over keen to check the trays whenever I hear a kitten in it.








Helen, I have mislaid your phone number again, but the red boy that you wanted has your name on him:-)

Jenny, you can probably tell from the picture that your little girl escaped the tummy bug!

The little chocolate torti girl may well be available, depending on whether or not I can persuade Graham that we really do need another cat, I have wanted a Sybil baby for a long time and as this one is not related to Manuel she would be ideal. Off to cook him something special now :-)

No comments: