Tuesday 4 October 2011

Here we go again :-)

Once again I am in the unfortunate position of having to look for homes for 2 Devon Rex girls. They were due to go to their new homes last weekend but the family they were due to join have just had their son diagnosed as allergic to cat saliva (this makes 3 kittens that I have had to re advertise in the last month, due to allergies!). What is really frustrating for me is that I can't find the number for a lady who was really keen to have one of these kittens, must get a better filing system :-). So if you are interested in Sybils torti girl please get in contact, I may also be looking for a home for Miss T's chocolate tabby girl, I am just waiting to hear from someone about her at the moment.



Both Dollar and Audrey are doing well. Dollar is already getting a round look to her. Audrey had a week of being totally off her food and has lost a bit of weight but seems to be coming through that period now and has started to eat a bit better, despite loosing weight her tummy has a fullness to it so I am looking forward to both litters in about a months time.

2 comments:

SW said...

Oh... I am sorry about people dropping out of having the beautiful kittens...but so pleased to hear that the girls are doing well!! Especially good to hear that Audrey is hopefully over her "morning sickness"
Sarah xx

Jane Rowden said...

Thanks Sarah, very unfortunate for the family concerned as they are having to re home their existing cats as well. As you say they are beautiful so will hopefully be in new homes very soon.
I am relieved that Audrey is eating again, with a bit of luck she will sail through the next few weeks.