Thursday 3 January 2013

Apologies

Sorry to all those waiting for new kitten photos, firstly I was away for a few days over Christmas and then I was struck down by what Graham refers to as 'mild man flu'. Consequently I have not felt like doing anything above and beyond the bare minimum (was in bed for 24hrs and didn't walk the dogs for 4 days, which is unheard of!),so no photos :-(
However I am now hopefully on the road to recovery and will try and get some shots before my trip to Germany, with Audrey, next week.

Happy New Year to all.

2 comments:

mary e. said...

So sorry to hear you've been poorly Jane - hope you're feeling better + the Germany trip goes well. All good here- Dorothy a very happy girl now - justone of the gang!
All the best for 2013

Pam said...

Hope you are feeling better and enjoy Germany!

Happy New Year from Sophie and Pam!