Monday 28 October 2013

Edith and Agnes

I find it hard to believe I am writing this, but I now have 2 of Sybil's girls needing homes :-( The family who chose Agnes are having to return her as their young son is allergic to her, they are devastated. I have had numerous enquiries about Edith, but it seems that these are all from people who are more interested in engaging in text or email conversations rather than actually coming to meet her. I am quite happy to respond to an initial message, but feel that if you are genuine you will pick up the phone for a chat after the initial contact.
These girls are both very affectionate and deserve a home where they will be the center of attention, if you think that might be you, please get in contact, Agnes (Cleo) will be back here on Saturday, Edith is ready to pack her bags now.


No comments: