Monday 14 October 2013

Life goes on

Dollar is making a good steady recovery, after 36 hours that she was showing obvious discomfort in, I decided to take her for a walk this morning as I know that always lifts my spirits when I am feeling down. Although she wasn't convinced about the 'on lead' side of it, it certainly seems to have lifted her mood and I feel it has also relieved some of her discomfort. This evening she is relaxed and settled, she has been eating well (many thanks to Sarah for the chicken that she brought over for her), I see no reason why she wont be back to normal very quickly. I have to say a huge thank you to all those who have offered support and kind wishes, knowing people care about my girls helps immensely .

Along with myself, I know that there are some very disappointed people out there who had been waiting for a Dollar pup, although this is now an impossibility we are hoping to have the next best thing, when we mate Dime (Dollars daughter) to my fabulous Swedish boy, Cash. There may also be some pups from a Dollar grand daughter and Cash in the near future, so her line has not been lost.

Sybils kittens are now ready to leave home, I am really surprised to say that 2 of the girls are still available as the people who had made enquiries whilst I was away haven't responded to my emails. These are lovely kittens and will be wonderful active pets for someone who could offer them a loving home (either singly or as a pair). For some reason I can't add photos to this atm, but click the link to Flickr.com on the right of the page to see todays pics :-)

No comments: