Wednesday 3 June 2009

Mainly pictures













Betty's pups have now reached 8 weeks of age (very nearly) and are off to their new homes in the next few days, so the dog puppy had a wash and brush up today and I thought I would be able to get some nice shots of him as he is an absolute stunner, but would he stay still? No, so I ended up with several blurred pictures of him coming straight for me and some quite nice pictures of the bitch as she was a little more obliging, although she is waiting to be bathed! Although they are both extremely forward and friendly they have quite different personalities, the girl is slightly calmer but very demanding and has a very good set of lungs on her- her new mum may want to invest in some ear plugs! The boy continues to be bold as brass and will need some kind but firm handling or he will very quickly take advantage of any given situation, he reminds me so much of his dad.

Must get a couple of pictures of Cinders little black boy at 4 weeks today he is starting to develop some character, but haven't taken any yet. He will be looking for a home of his own in the next few weeks.

Audrey is growing well,The photos today showed her before a bath and clip, just after a bath and looking pretty! I was hoping to do an update on her and some of her siblings but unfortunately for one reason or another I have not had many photo updates recently, the exception being Flame- she was the smallest bitch from the litter, her photo is at the end. Charley's progress can be caught up with on his very own blog page, for some reason I can't get the link to stay with the text, it is between the before head shot of Audrey and the standing after shot. http://web.me.com/t9sus4/charley/blog/blog.htmlhtml

1 comment:

Thorsten said...

You can definitely see that Audrey and Charley are brother and sister. :-) He's very much looking forward to meeting her soon!

The link to his blog doesn't have to be as long as you posted - a simple http://web.me.com/t9sus4 will do. More updates soon, the weather this weekend is bound to be wet, so I'l have some time to spend indoors...