Sunday 8 August 2010

Charlie came to tea.

Charlie, the apricot pups big brother, brought his owners Thorsten and Ciel over for a bit of puppy cuddling this afternoon. I couldn't believe how big he has turned out, he stands a good 2 or 3 inches taller than Rhonda and Audrey. He was very well behaved and tolerated the pups very well, it is interesting that there is little or no interest between my girls and Charlie. My daughter and Charlie had great fun with the cat tickling stick.

I have also put in a picture of Sybil, I think she deserves the title of most tolerant cat on the planet. Speaking of Sybil, I am pleased to say all her kittens have now found loving homes.

With regard to pup availability, I have 1apricot boy available, poss 1 apricot girl and 3 silver boys.

3 comments:

mary e. said...

Dear Sybil - such patience-it's a hard life sharing your home with so many canines :-))

Villemy said...

I`m in love with "Pink"

Jane Rowden said...

Lets hope being pink boy as a pup doesn't affect his future as a norweigen stud :-)
Jane