Saturday 14 January 2012

End of the line

It is with very mixed emotions that I write this. I have just waved goodbye to Fizzy. Fizzy was the Betty pup that I had waited years for (grandaughter of my 1st toy, Daphne), she is a very charismatic little girl who does everything at 100 mph, she is a stunning little girl and is probably show quality but, and it's a big but, she is tiny. Betty at 8" is a very small toy, Fizzy is smaller, and having thought long and hard about it I don't think it would be sensible to breed from her. Now much as I would love to have kept her as my pet, she is a very young dog and I feel that it would be nicer for her to find her a pet home where she can be center of attention.

So she has gone to live with a lovely couple and their 2 toy poodle boys where I just know she will be spoiled rotten :-), she will be spayed after she has her 1st season.

We have just 1 little boy still desperately wanting someone special to come and get him. Blue collar boy (or Dennis as I have started to call him) is a wonderful little pup, full of life and naughtiness. He is an intelligent lad and would benefit from an active home life, but once he is pooped he just wants to snuggle up with you. On a personal note, I have just learned that a close member of my family has a terminal illness and I could really do without an extra pup at the moment, so would be prepared to be a little flexible on the price should the right home present itself. 

6 comments:

SW said...

Oh...I hope blue boy (Dennis) finds a home soon...I think he is so handsome, and know he would be a wonderful pet for someone. I am so sad to hear Fizzy is going...purely because I adore her, and just love to watch her antics on your pics. I hope she will be very happy in her new home...she so deserves to be, because I think she is just wonderful!!

Rosie Ison said...

It must have been so hard for you to have made that decision about Fizzy. She is a wonderful dog and I shall miss seeing her pictures. And also as you say the last in the line from Daphne. I am also so very very sorry to hear your other awful news. I am always here for you.

Min said...

Hi Jane
Sorry to hear about your Dog and your sad news,thinking of you and your family.
I will send you some photos of Del-Boy 2 soon.

God Bless you take care

Love Alf Beryl & Del-Boy 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Pam said...

Farewell Fizzy! She is such a joy to watch! I hope she brings much pleasure to her new family.

Really sorry to hear about your family member. Miracles do happen and I hope this is the case for your family.

Fondly,
Pam, Sinclair & Sophie

mary e. said...

Good Luck Fizzy! - I shall miss seeing you here.
Always such a fun little dog-but wise (if difficult) decision,Jane -I'm sure she'll enjoy her new home.
Hope Blue-collar Boy finds a lovely home very soon too.
In our thoughts at this difficult time for you- if we can help in any way, just ask.

flordelfrio said...

Hi Jane,
I'm Bella's Owner, the one that Sharon Tea never gave papers too. Can this boy be shown? Do you know of any clinics? I'm interested in your puppy if he is still available. Would email my mother how much you are asking for him? This is my mothers email: flordelfrio_2001@hotmail.com
Thank you,
Ciara