Monday 19 March 2012

Making babies?

Unfortunately Sybil isn't pregnant, and is currently driving everyone up the wall with her continuous calling, bless her! She is back with Manuel, so fingers crossed for babies this time.

Dorothy is in season now, we are hoping to put her to one of Dilli's boys towards the end of the week. As both are new to the mating game, it is possible that the mating may not go according to plan, if this is the case I have a very keen Alfie as my back up plan :-)

My link to Flickr.com stopped working a couple of weeks ago, I am not technically gifted in any sense but had a go at rectifying the problem, but although the link appears to be working again, I can't figure out how to get it to show thumbnails of my recent pics :-( There are several recent photos to look at if you click the link and hopefully one of my techy friends will sort it out soon for me - Rosie?

No comments: