Saturday 31 March 2012

New addition

After careful consideration I have decided to get a male std poodle. I can't give much information about him at the moment but I do have a couple of pictures, he is currently only 5 days old and is a beautifully marked black and white parti (will probably mature as a blue/silver and white). he has a name waiting for him, but until the KC approve it I don't want to tempt fate.

He is one of several hopes I have at the moment. The blood lines in this country are very limited for the colours I have, so next year I am hoping to do something quite exciting (for me anyway) and look to visiting some boys in other countries, currently I am waiting for a lady in Germany to get back to me about taking Audrey to her boy next year and I hopefully have plans in place for a Swedish liaison for Dollar in about 18 months and I now have several possibilities lined up for Spirit, without having to leave the country. I am really hoping that these planned matings will not only give me some wonderful puppies over the next couple of years, but will also help the apricot and silver gene pools in this country :-)

1 comment:

matilda said...

That sounds very exciting Jane , loving your new boy , I could well be making a trip to Devon with Matilda and Pru ..xx